Monorail systems are considered as the most economical and efficient window cleaning system in terms of purchase, running cost and minimal operation process. The monorail system consists of an aluminum track, fixed with steel brackets on the side of the building or underhung in a recess. They can also be used internally for halls. A choice of manual or motorized trolleys can be used to move a self-powered cradle along the length of the area that needs to be accessed. The monorail system is ideal for buildings that do not allow enough space on the roof slab for a roof-based machine.
Monorail – Machine Features
- > Horizontal, inclined or vertical track layout.
- > Manual or motorized trolleys for horizontal layout, and climbing trolleys for inclined and vertical layouts.
- > Track can be bent around corners and in light curves to follow the shape of the building.
- > A wide choice of track profiles and bracket shapes are available to cover the building design requirements.
- > Used in conjunction with a self-powered cradle.